Ever run out of books to read? Well here’s a bunch of books you must (the list is not in order). I also have read all of these.
- The Divergent Series. I wrote a review about this book. It’s a must read for those who life sci-fi. You may know it by the movie.
- The Hunger Games. The movie is also well known. This is also a trilogy.
- The Maze Runner. I think you get the idea that most of these books are so good that they made it into movies. This book was really interesting but also kinda graphic.
- Harry Potter. I’m a total Potterhead. The books and the movies are awesome in my opinion. MUST READ
- Percy Jackson. This is a very long book series. The first series is Percy Jackson and The Olympians. The second is The Heroes of Olympus. they each have 5 books in it in total. The first book of the third series, The Trials of Apollo came out last year. By the way, the movie is nothing like the book.
- The Land of Stories. This series is written by the well known actor, Chris Colfer from Glee. This is one of my favourite series because of all the plot twists and suspense.
- The Selection. Romance. My friend gave me this book on my birthday last year. The series is complete.
- Underworld by Meg Cabot. This book was interesting because I am a fan of Greek Mythology. For those of you who don’t know the book, it’s kind of about a love story in the Underworld (ewwwww :p )
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children. Yet another trilogy. It’s about people with special abilities who go on an adventure. It’s really exciting.
- The Fault in Our Stars. Epic. Emotional. Awesome. I reread this about 4 times now.
- If I Stay. I’ve read the book and seen the movie. They’re both amazing. After this read the sequel, Where She Went.
Okay, so most lists have only 10 suggestions, so this is an odd number but I randomly thought of an extra must read. Hope this was helpful! You honestly have to read them all. Hope we have the same taste in books.